Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coming Back to life II

I failed to keep my promise on re-starting my blog back in September. I guess the baby that it was, needed some more time to develop but to be honest I was holding back writing about the things I wanted to write about. The voice in my head kept saying, “some matters better be kept personal… bla bla.”

Now, since I am trying to get rid of that “voice” I will finally start writing. What I intend by “getting rid of the voice” is the stream of thoughts that judges, manipulates, lies and tricks the true essence of me as a human being, constructing an ego that would in return separate me from life and from fully experiencing it. I have long realized that living with constant thinking would keep me from tiny little beauties in life, even from taking a deep breath once in a while. A lot of this might sound showy, talking about Mindfulness, the new spiritual trend but it’s not. Mindfulness as far as I’ve learned and experienced is about living in the present moment. An effort towards stopping the constant blabber and just being… this is a long story. Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment